My client is a respected & dynamic renewable energy consultancy that offer a suite of valuable services for key clients in the industry. They offer services across the project life-cycle and have an established international network of clients. Following the development of some of their most established client relationships they are seeking a Wind Turbine Blade Specialist to join them.
- Supporting onshore/offshore wind projects with maintenance planning and execution
- Reviewing damage to blades
- Assisting with insurance claims/legal cases.
- Development and roll out of new service and maintenance concepts
- Development of new inspection and repair methods (back office and in the field)
- Full life cycle blade experience
- Some knowledge of basic design for wind blades,
- Exposure to potential operational damage which can be seen on wind blades in service
- Ability to work inside a customer team
- Fluent English & Germany language skills
- Strong communication and personal skills are essential
- Ideally experience with Siemens & Vestas turbines (Not critical)
This role offers a great opportunity to work on a flagship project in the wind industry. The role will involve an offshore visit from time to time but is mainly an office based role. My client is willing to offer a varied and challenging workload for the right candidate.