My client is a respected international renewable energy services business with principally interests in the US and Europe. The company are eager to build on their international success by growing the core elements of their business.
They are now seeking to recruit an experienced Vice President of Service Support.
The ideal candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of a customer-oriented, efficient and profitable service support organization
- Definition, implementation and continuous improvement of O & M processes and interfaces
- Management of five departments (Technical Training, Turbine Control Center, Software and Reporting, Performance Optimization, and Execution Support)
- Development and implementation of measures to increase efficiency and reduce costs for the global service business
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in the service and maintenance business
- Management experience in a similar function
- Excellent English and German
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent communication skills at all hierarchical levels
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Christina on +44 207 397 6656 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org