My client are a renowned industrial parts manufacturer with principally interests in Canada & North America. The company are eager to build on their success by growing the core elements of their business.
They are now seeking to recruit an experienced Test Manager
The ideal candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of tests performed on high voltage transformers designed and manufactured in-house, meet customer expectations and specifications.
- Managing all logistics aspects of testing and preparation (equipment certification, maintenance and upgrade).
- Manage, develop and evaluate team of technicians during testing and feasibility stages
- Analyse the test issues and lead team investigations, with reports being fed back to plant manager
• Experience managing personnel (technicians & test engineers)
• Knowledge of IEC and IEEE testing standards
• Member of the Order of Engineers Quebec (OIQ)
• Bilingual French/English, written and spoken
• Degree in Electrical Engineering
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Corby on +44 (0)20 7397 6697 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org