My client are a respected infrastructure & renewables private equity firm with principally interests in the Europe. The company are eager to build on their success by growing the core elements of their business.
They are now seeking to recruit an experienced Technical Portfolio Associate
The ideal candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Leading on the technical audit of a large number of solar farms as part of a wider Warranty Audit process.
- Complete site visits to review the site against a specific list of technical points to ensure compliance with Final Acceptance of the each solar project
- Manage all third parties (i.e. TAs, module testing labs, O&M) in relation to the Final Acceptance process
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant post graduate experience, including an EPC background in the solar energy industry within UK
• Experience in contractual reviews (i.e. EPC, O&M, MOA, Connection Agreement)
• Experience of working with Technical Auditors
• Familiarity with Asset Management
• Comprehensive knowledge of: OFGEM, DNO, Council regulations and requirements
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Corby on +44 (0)20 7397 6697 or submit your CV to email@example.com