My client are a globally renowned engineering consultancy within the natural resources & infrastructure space. The company are eager to build on their success by growing the core elements of their business.
They are now seeking to recruit an experienced Power Transmission Specialist
- Overall responsibility of managing/supervising the team of consultants, coordinating with the Government, relevant agencies, development partners and development bank on optimal management of the project.
- Certify and undertake project and field works including project implementation plan proposed by the turnkey contractors, project security plan proposed by the contractors, review of overhead transmission line design, OPGW-design, installation, testing and commissioning of 500 kV and 220 kV transmission lines; route surveys and route approval procedures with related authorities; interface coordination with all related disciplines.
- Supervision, planning and coordinating construction and erection activities of project, through Project Managers (PMs).
- Senior energy economist or electrical engineer with a degree from an accredited university/college
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience covering studies, planning, programming, and managing power HV power transmission lines projects in various countries
- At least 10 years’ experience will be in developing countries.
- Experiences in post-conflict environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of appropriate software applications and design tools
- Project Management and hands-on experience, encompassing administrative, commercial and technical aspects, in delivering within project based budgets and timelines.
- Ability to write reports and to prepare business development materials including proposals
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Corby on +44 (0)20 7397 6697 or submit your CV to email@example.com