My client is a respected international investor and operator of renewable energy assets. They get involved in the very early stages of developing projects right through to the operational management of large scale assets.
The have become noted for their diverse portfolio of assets and their forward forward thinking approach to acquiring and managing them.
They are now seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Asset Manager.
- Develop and implement an asset management strategy for the portfolio
- Focus on optimising operational performance and stakeholder management and optimisation of turbine performance
- Support the renewables divestment programme
- Ensure systems are in place to deliver compliance with all Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and standards.
- Ensure there is effective liaison with financial team to ensure each budget remains within agreed limits
- Degree in a related engineering discipline
- Commercially astute
- Extensive wind turbine experience
- Experience working within an investment vehicle
This job represents a great opportunity to join a unique player within the investor space who have a clear strategy to grow the business on an international level. For the right person my client is willing to offer a high competitive salary & package.