My client is an international owner/operator of renewable assets with a principal focus on wind and solar. The company are eager to build on their large portfolio of assets by doubling in size over the next year.
As a result of their growing success they are looking to add a Senior Asset Manager to manage the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for allocated assets.
- Review & validate short and long term O&M Plans.
- Ensure that all invoices related to the operational assets (e.g. O&M, leases, PPA) are produced and settled correctly.
- Control and analyse performance of operating assets against the approved budgets and P&L.
The successful candidate must have:
- A seasoned Senior Asset Management / O&M professional
- Experience of having worked closely with the investment partners
- Exceptional commercial awareness
- A key member of a substantial operations team, with a £multi-million budget
- A sound general understanding of the technical aspects of power generation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Richard on +44 207 397 6608 or submit your CV to email@example.com