My client is one of the leading and largest luxury goods organisations globally.
They have established themselves as market leaders within the jewellery and luxury space, and are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded individual to lead their Professional (B2B) business unit.
The role will report directly into the SVP Europe
- Develops and sets up relevant business strategies in line with regional, as well as global company objectives and strategies.
- Designs and implements the organizational structure and processes suitable for these business strategies
- Leads implementation of global and regional marketing programs through the teams in the area (in particular branding, product programs, segment programs and pricing)
- Develops and drives new business approaches for the business unit (forward integrated products or services)
- As a member of the European Management Team, highlights and shares experiences, best practices, participates in the regional strategy development
- Controls cost and budget activities and is responsible for the approved profit contribution within the sub-region
- New business development (sales outside our existing business model)
- 6+ years' experience in sales
- Master's degree preferable
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Ability to train and coach Key Account Managers within team
- Experience within the luxury goods/fashion/consumer goods industry preferred
- Strong interest/experience within Scandinavian countries ideal