My client is a highly respected privately held business that develops, owns & operates natural gas assets across the US.
They have quickly established themselves as a leader in the natural gas market and are seeking forward-thinking and entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join their expanding business units.
They are currently looking for an experienced M&A individual to join their development team and focus on leading M&A of other gas utilities across the US.
The role would report directly to the Chief Development Manager
The ideal candidate will focus on:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Leading high value M&A deals
- Due diligence
- Contract negotiations
- Closing deals
- In-depth industry knowledge of the natural gas market
- University educated
- Extensive experience of M&A activity within a utility
- Able to travel (up to 50%)
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work in the US