My client is a respected IPP in the renewable energy industry that have a large portfolio of operational wind and solar assets across the globe.
They have a strong international presence and are keen to build on their respected position within the market by acquiring more assets.
They are now seeking to recruit a VP of Operations to take full control of their operational portfolio and lead a team of experienced O&M managers.
The VP of Operations would be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Lead a large multidisiplinary international team
- Lead and supervise all O&M contracts signed with internal & external customers on a worldwide basis
- Implement robust reporting lines and internal structures
- Take responsibility for the profitability of the plants
- Develop a best in class operations department, ensuring that the highest level of standards are met in each facility
- Implement Health and Safety measures
- Mitigate the risks of O&M activity within the country they operate in
The ideal candidate would have/be
- Engineering degree &/or Masters degree (MBA is a plus)
- 10+ years experience in wind service and operations
- Business turnaround/change management
- P&L management
- Team management
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in Continental Europe
For the right candidate my client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary and package to secure them for the business.