This opportunity is with a rapidly growing Pharma company with their regional HQ based in Dubai. This role will be primarily responsible for growing their exports throughout the region to support the year-on-year growth the company has been experiencing in the region.
You will be working cross-functionally to ensure that the operational sides of the business are in a position to support the expanding exports strategy. This will involve establishing and maintaining third party sales relationships in the region - whilst supporting the planned expansion of the company's product portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining third party sales relationships
- Expanding into new target markets in the region
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all departments are in a position to support the detailed strategy
- Develop clear road-maps and forecasts for the region to guide the global strategy
- Represent the company at the highest level in the regions to all stakeholders and potential partners
- Responsible for the entire P&L of the region
- To build the MENA team, with core focus on the Export and R&D divisions
- Highly experienced Pharma individual with a proven track record for building regional exports and leading large teams
- Comprehensive experience in the MENA region and what it takes to expand an exports network and build regional relationships
- Excellent network established in the MENA region
- Experience working on a cross-functional basis in major Pharma companies
- A knowledge of both specialty pharma and generics is a benefit
- Multi-Lingual is a benefit
- Highly motivated and hands on