My client are a respected international renewable energy business with principally interests in Europe. The company are eager to build on their success by growing the core elements of their business.
They are now seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Structural Blade Designer
The ideal candidate will be expected to create new total design as well as improve and test design of current rotor blades to ensure constant product liability, development and improvement and take on the following responsibilities:
- Conducting complex analysis through calculation models and creative thinking within limitations of material constraints
- Estimating costs, resources, and time required to conduct a design project and monitor project performance
- Making suggestions for repair and adjustments to solve incidental as well as structural errors in production cycle
- Preparing complete sets of documentation suitable for design assessment by certifications body
- Experienced in structural design of composite structures preferably wind turbine blades.
- Proficient in use of Finite Element Analysis.
- 5+ years of experience with blade design and analysis
- Recognised degree from (Technical) University or polytechnical University
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Corby on +44 (0)20 7397 6697 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org