My client is a developer and owner/operator of renewable energy plants in South American. They possess 100 years of combined experience in the renewable energy market and specifically in the funding, development, engineering & operation of assets.
• Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for allocated assets.
• Review and validate proposed short-term and long-term O&M plans
• Take responsibility for the technical aspects of allocated onshore wind turbine O&M contracts.
• Control and analyse performance of operating assets against the approved budgets and P&L,
• Provide support and proactive advice on O&M strategy for new assets, together with input into leases, and insurance contracts and in the negotiations of new contracts.
• Ensure that all invoices related to the operational assets (e.g. O&M, leases, PPA) are produced and settled correctly.
- Degree in a related engineering discipline
- Commercially astute
- Extensive wind turbine experience
- Experience working on behalf of an owner
- Fluent English & Portuguese speaker
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic business that are at a critical point in their development.