Our client is an international provider of innovative Next Generation Sequencing solutions for the diagnostic testing of infectious diseases. We have been retained to strengthen their German direct sales force, with several Account Manager opportunities being newly created.
- Identification and execution of sales opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market
- Implementation of Sales Strategies on territory to meet sales and business objectives.
- Development of tactical plans to maximise revenues.
- Consultative selling on clinical, operational and financial value of products while building trust and relationship with customers.
- Profiling of all accounts, identification of lab managers, supervisors and other key decision makers. Build strong relationship with key opinion leaders.
- Negotiation of contracts and execution of pricing strategy to maintain existing business and creation of new business.
- Provision of accurate product forecasts and timely information on planned system installations.
- Recognition of market trends and competitive intelligence within territory.
- Daily use of CRM database for management of customer related information to increase sales effectiveness.
- Degree in molecular biology or biochemistry or another scientific discipline
- 3+ years of directly related sales experience in molecular diagnostics
- Sound knowledge in molecular biology and genetics – qPCR and NGS
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills for all business levels
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel in Germany 80% of the time