My client is a prominent owner of renewable energy assets and following a sustained period of growth they are seeking to expand their international reach across several jurisdictions.
They are now seeking to recruit a team of experienced Contracts & Procurement Specialists.
The ideal candidate will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Assist with further development of current contract management processes and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of Contract Packages (consultancy services, service orders, etc.).
- Administer executed contracts of varying complexity.
- Confirm compliance of contractors / consultants, or take action to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, and alignment with agreed business deliverables.
- Provide the full scope of a contract administration function including maintenance of the Commercial Contract Management Record System, documentation of proposed changes to scope and schedule, tracking work requests and site instructions, and negotiating amendments.
- Issue Minutes of Minutes with contractors / consultants.
- Monitor Contractors performance through regular progress meetings, and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, delivery schedules, payment provision, data reporting, and other contractual deliverables and requirements.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of key dates related to contract terms and milestones.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Extensive experience in the energy, engineering or construction industry, and/or contract administration or contract compliance in construction related projects.
- Professional qualification and chartered status (CIPS/RICS). Preferred but not essential
- Experience in schedule analysis and claims management is highly desirable.
- Understanding of contract terminology with respect to project scope and client management
- Basic knowledge of engineering services for Wind projects, or related fields would be useful
- Supervisory experience is required
- Familiarity with insurance terms, policies, coverage types, and risk management
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Corby on +44 (0)20 7397 6676 or submit your CV to email@example.com